Beratungsgutscheine Afrika

The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection (BMWK) promotes consulting services for German small and medium-sized enterprises through consulting vouchers, "Beratungsgutscheine Afrika".

© This content is subject to copyright.

The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Angola (AHK Angola) is listed as a consulting company at the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA).

Some of the consulting voucher benefits:

  • SMEs with a registered office or branch office in Germany can receive up to 15 funded consulting days, a maximum of three times per year.
  • The consulting voucher covers 75 percent of the consulting costs, the remaining 25 percent is covered by the SME.
  • AHK Angola is listed under category D, which means that SMEs may obtain advice on all type of consultancy offered through “Beratungsgutscheine Afrika”
  • Companies can take advantage of the offer regardless of their industry

The specific requirements to participate in the program can be found here: Beratungsgutscheine Afrika

If you have any further questions about the program, please do not hesitate to contact BAFA, the Business Network Africa office or us, the AHK Angola.

Take advantage of the attractive offer of the consulting vouchers, in order to develop new opportunities in Africans countries.

We look forward to starting a conversation on your project for the Angolan market.